Wide range of colours, patterns and textures available. Practical and economical .
- Vertical blinds are a practical solution for just about any application. They are affordable and attractive and come in a wide range of colours. The blinds can be partially opened or closed for light control.
- Vertical blinds are also available in block-out fabrics.
- Fabrics are made up of 100% polyester finished with an acrylic coating. The range of fabrics comprise of plain knitted fabrics and modern international designs in woven jacquards.
Panel are a versatile and contemporary way to control light, glare and privacy ,giving a new and innovative shading solution for larger windows and patio doors.
They look fabulous in both contemporary and traditional design schemes and also make stunning and stylish room dividers.
Available in sun filter, block out or sunscreen fabric to suite your desired decor.
- Roller can be used as a window treatment for shading or total sun block,
- There is a wide range of fabrics available, from almost transparent to total block out.
- This comprises of a fabric covered aluminium tube (32mm / 38mm) with a chain operated side control which allows for easy operation.
- Roller type need to be guided by hand when being rolled up to prevent the fabric from twisting and touching the brackets which can cause fraying or creasing.
- There is a 25mm gap on the control side of the blind and a 10mm gap on the opposite side.
Bamboo is a stable, durable product and is great for someone looking for that natural, Eco friendly look.
- Bamboo is a totally natural product and colour variations and irregularities are normal. Bowing and warping may occur.
- Over time bamboo can change colour becoming lighter or darker depending on the ambient conditions, this is completely normal.
- Bamboo should not be installed in wet areas.
- In the event that the blind does get wet ensure that it is completely dry before rolling it up.