Are you disappointed with the quality of your current wooden flooring? Did humidity destroy the beauty of your wooden floors? Or are you simply wondering which product would be the best option for you? Today we are putting the spotlight on one of the products we stock at The Flooring Company: Sun-tups Solid Engineered Wood.
Information on Suntups Wooden Flooring
Steven Suntup is a third generation Suntup with more than 25 years’ experience. He personally oversees the sourcing of the engineered wood for his wooden flooring range. Steven believes that the client should never experience inconvenience when it comes to the installation and maintenance of his flooring products and therefore he sources only the best and advocates the use of Estastilon, a product which completely eliminates the use of nails or glue.
Suntups Wooden Flooring is a member of both the US-based National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) and The South African Laminated & Wood Flooring Association (SALWFA).
The Benefits of Suntups Solid Engineered Wood
– The Suntups range is sealed with seven coats of UV cured floor sealer.
– Are you worried about humidity? Suntups isn’t. Whether humidity is a problem or not, Suntups offers you an unbeatable five-year humidity failure guarantee.
– Suntups wooden flooring is easy to install.
– They have years of experience in the industry.
– Great quality flooring ensures beautiful and long-lasting floors.
Feel free to visit our store or navigate to http://www.theflooringcompany.co.za/suntups-solid-engineered-wood/ for a look at our Suntups Solid Engineered Wood range. If you are not sure if this is the right product for you, you are welcome to contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or phoning 011 894 3545. You can also visit our store and speak to one of our consultants.
Do you have any experience with Sun-tups you want to share with us? Good or bad, you can comment below.